Ambareen Salam, MDInternal Medicine
As an internist and a primary care physician, I believe that patients benefit greatly from having a doctor who knows them thoroughly and is there to guide them through the many stages in life. I enjoy taking care of both men and women from the ages of 18 and older.. My patients come to see me for the treatment of their acute illnesses (sinus infections/flu), for the management of their chronic illnesses (Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Depression) and for their wellness exams.
United Healthcare HMO
Universal Health Care Inc.
Coventry Health Care Plans
- Internal Medicine - Primary
- Gender: Female
- Fellowship: Univeristy of Texas Medical Sch - San Antonio - 1995
- Internship: Univeristy of Texas Medical Sch - San Antonio - 1995
- Residency: Univeristy of Texas Medical Sch - San Antonio - 1998
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - University of Texas-San Antonio - 1994
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- Medical City Dallas Hospital