Caetano J Coimbra, MDNeurological Surgery
At Dallas Brain, Spine & Skull Base Surgery we believe in customized patient care and a team approach to medicine, with attention to careful selection of the least invasive and most effective form of treatment for each patient. Commitment to this philosophy has resulted in maximal preservation of function, less discomfort, shorter hospital stays and durable favorable outcomes for our patients. Our practice is a top referral destination for the treatment of patients with complex brain tumors.
United Healthcare HMO
Universal Health Care Inc.
Coventry Health Care Plans
Bcbs Of Mississippi
Regence Group (Bs-Wa, Bs-Id, Bcbs-Ut, Bcbs-Or)
Head and Neck Surgery
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Spine Pain Evaluation and Treatment
- Neurological Surgery - Primary
- Spine Surgery
- Residency: New York University (NYU) - 1992
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Universidade Federal de Pernambuco - 0
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical City Children's Hospital