Frederick J Duffy, MDPlastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Our approach to surgery entails a very individualized approach. We try to learn as much about our patients as possible in the initial consultation and provide as much information as possible. If the patient wants surgery, the recommendation as to the type of reconstruction is based on a large number of factors and the patient?s decision is ultimately influenced by these recommendations in concert with the patient's own wishes, input from family, friends, and other doctors.
United Healthcare HMO
Universal Health Care Inc.
Coventry Health Care Plans
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Primary
- Gender: Male
- Fellowship: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - 1988
- Internship: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - 1988
- Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital - 1996
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - UMDNJ - New Brunswick - 1987
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- Medical City Dallas Hospital