Jeffrey W Henke, MDBariatric Surgery
Compassionate, individualized care focused on helping patients meet their goals from surgery. I seek to discuss how all your medical conditions and current ailments factor into the choice of surgery that benefits you the most.
Accepts most insurances. Please call the office to confirm your specific plan.
Gallbladder (biliary disease)
minor skin lesions in office
Weight Loss Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery - Primary
- General Surgery - Board Certified
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Toledo - 2003
- Internship: Phoenix Integrated Surgical Residency - 2008
- Fellowship: Fellow of the American College of Surgeons - 2014
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Ohio State University College of Medicine - 2007
- Residency: Phoenix Integrated Surgical Residency - 2012
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical City Children's Hospital