Martin L Lazar, MDNeurological Surgery
Listen to patient history; conduct focused neurological examination; review and explain neuroimaging studies; explain the natural history of the condition as well as the therapeutic alternatives with their risks and limitations. Recommend specific treatment and our experience with anticipated results.
United Healthcare HMO
Universal Health Care Inc.
Coventry Health Care Plans
- Neurological Surgery - Primary
- Gender: Male
- Fellowship: Jewish General Hospital - 1967
- Internship: Jewish General Hospital - 1967
- Residency: Univeristy of Texas Southwestern Medical Center -Dallas - 1973
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - University of Ottawa - 1966
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- Medical City Dallas Hospital